Thursday, September 18, 2008

Work In Progress: VW Golf

custom vw golf gti

I have started on my third custom! :-) It will be slower this time around because I am nearing the end of my university semester so more time is dedicated to studying.

Anyway, back to the car. No further introductions needed for any this already a very famous car I think. It has been touted by Jeremy Clarkson as being able to fetch your kids to tuition and still have fun on the way back. 'Nuff said. I am once again trying out new techniques on this model so lets hope it turns out good. :-) Look out for it soon!

4 comments:

JDMike's Diecast Site said...

will be waiting for this!!! good luck i know you can do a superb job! :)

Eugene T. said...

thanks for the support mike! progress is very much slower on this one tho. :)

JDMike's Diecast Site said...

no need to hurry on your mod jobs! specially when it comes to drying paint, since I pressume you use aerosol paint, drying time should be at least 5 days or more, or else the paint blurs when you handle it.

good luck my friend! :)

Eugene T. said...

aye aye! paint drying takes a long time, especially the clear coat. if handled too quickly i will be able to see my fingerprint on it :-P

thank you very much! :-)